- Flight Planning
- Flight Following
- Business Jets
- General Aviation
- API to request a location RAIM prediction for any airport with specific RNP levels (departure, destination, destination alternates,…)
- API to request a trajectory RAIM prediction for any trajectory of a flight (main, alternates,…)
- API to request an area RAIM prediction for any location/area of the world (can be utilized to overlay RAIM outage areas on a map)
- API to request a trajectory ADS-B prediction for a flight
- Manual ad-hoc operations including ad-hoc location predictions or route predictions
- ICAO flightplan copy/paste
- Supported by an interactive map
- Storing of ad-hoc predictions for future re-usage
- Configure automated reports
- Providing the capability to set specific schedule parameters
- Configure aircraft types, aircraft registrations and receivers
- Full Worldwide area map display (with navigational data overlay)
- Activity Log / RAIM Prediction History
- Service Status Monitor
SPACEKEYS dynamic terrain screening engine analyzes the surrounding terrain for every RNP-AR request to ensure compliance with this requirement. The main advantage is that any new RNP-AR approach at any airport globally can be RAIM checked right away.
Support with automatic ticketing and phone support is provided 24/7.
- Personalised branding of the product to match the ANSPs own branding style.
- Tuning of the product functionality with the addition or deletion of certain functions/tools to match the requirements of the ANSP.
- Limiting the scope (location based) and volume of the predictions.
A-RAIM TEST BED
- Designed for multiple constellations.
- Capable of reacting to signal improvements over time.
- Receiver can update signal models using datalink or database (so in real-time, or off-line).
- Reminder: still under active development.
- No stable operational requirements.
- No stable prediction requirements.
- Implemented the latest stable Working Group C published Airborne algorithm.
- Added infrastructure to allow for Galileo
- Galileo Almanac
- Galileo Processing
- System Architecture modifications have been made to import scenarios and produce output mapping and reports using the RAIM PRO interfaces.